Saturday, February 26, 2011

SHAMROCK MINI SPECIMEN ART

Other than the Green Rag Wreath on my front door, I wanted to do a little bit of "Irish" decorating. I'm not Irish or Catholic, but it is a holiday non-the-less, therefore Holiday Decor is in order.

I've been wanting to find a square frame that I can use for projects just like this one, that I can change out whatever is in it for all the different holidays. I found this 5"x5" one at a thrift store for $.75.
Eventually, I plan to spray paint it white, but the tacky gold trim actually works for St. Patrick's Day.
The Glitter Shamrock stickers, I got at JoAnne's in the Dollar Bins. You know, the bins that are by the check-out?
Then I picked out three different green papers from my paper scrap supply, and cut them into equal squares.

Don't you love the Gorgeous Ceramic Shamrock? I got that also at JoAnne's. It was 50% off, so it was only $3.50.


So, I now have a little touch of "The Luck of the Irish".

I'm linking up here...
UndertheTableandDreamingmmm button

This Project was Featured here...
mmm button
Running With Glitter

2 comments:

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Oh what a great idea!

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

I love this! Beautiful!
I featured you on my St. Patricks Day Round up. Come by and grab a button :)
http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/03/st-patricks-day-favorites_17.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails