Saturday, February 5, 2011

"JOY OF LOVE" - DAY FIVE

Day Five of the "Joy of Love" Photography class was to capture...

"What You LOVE to HATE about them"

Well let me tell you, as soon as I saw this topic, I knew EXACTLY what my "HATE" would be - even though it wouldn't make for very exciting photography.

There are Two things that my Husband does, that absolutely DRIVE. ME. CRAZY!!

I LOVE to HATE this about him...
1. He NEVER re-hangs the dish towel - he always throws it on the counter.

... but more importantly

2. When using the microwave, he ALWAYS opens the door before the set time runs out, therefore, the "Clear" button needs to be pushed to reset the Message Screen. He NEVER. PUSHES. the "Clear" button. When I go to use the microwave, there is the never ending scrolling message, and "I" have to push the "Clear" button.

Trying to capture that scrolling message was a little difficult.

How hard is it to push that button? Or better yet, wait 'til the time runs out? However, if that would cause your food item to burn, then maybe a more appropriate time should be selected.

Do I sound bitter? I don't mean to. In all actuality, my Wonderful Husband does MOST of the cooking, so I will forgive him of this one minor flaw... and well the towel thing too. LOL!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That is so funny! My mom used to own a scrapbook store, that I helped her operater. She never cleared the total from the cash register. It drove me INSANE! Everytime I walked by the cash register and it wasn't cleared, I had to clear the total....OCD, maybe?! hehehe.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails