Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PUPPY LOVE

Today, February 1st, is Luke's girlfriend's, Laci, Birthday. Now really, he's only three - I know he's too young to have a girlfriend, but the first time I witnessed this "friendship" was back in October during their pre-school field trip to the Pumpkin Patch.
Then again a few weeks ago on the night of their pre-school Christmas program.
How could he not "love" this cute little redhead he calls "Weezy" ('cause he can't pronounce "Laci")?

Anyway, because I don't have any little girls to make cute little hair things for, I thought this "Birthday" would be the perfect opportunity for me to make a "cute little hair thing".

And so I did...
A little felt, a little hot glue, a few little rhinestones, and Ta-Da...
A Cute Little Hair Thing!
I've also been wanting to try to make little tissue paper rosettes, so I made a few to adorn the gift bag.

Aren't they sweet?

I hope the weather doesn't keep Luke from going to school tomorrow to give his little lady her present.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails