Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A HUGE THANK YOU IS IN ORDER....

Yes, believe it or not, I'm back. I'm sure you all have been wondering where I've been, so I'll tell you. I've been no where. I've been sitting here every single day staring at my computer trying to WILL it to be cooperative - with NO SUCH LUCK. Today, however, I SEEM to be having some LUCK. So you see, I live kind of out in the middle of nowhere - I live near a lake - and I have a MAC... three strikes against my Verizon Air Card working most efficiently - so this is the explanation Verizon gives me every time I call to complain about my lack of internet connection.

Anyway, that's not what I wanted to blog about today.

What I wanted to blog about today, is something I'm sure you all have noticed if you've visited this blog over the last week or so... MY BRAND NEW, FABULOUS, BLOG DESIGN!!!!!

Isn't it Beautiful? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! And I want to thank Krystal Winn at Sassy Sanctuary for Creating it for me.

Sassy Sanctuary

Krystal was SO WONDERFUL to work with. She was very patient with me, especially at the beginning when I really had no idea what I wanted other than Dandelions. Somehow, through all our e-mails, she was able to read my mind, and design something that, if I knew how - or had the time, would have done myself.

Krystal, I want to Thank You, yet again, for the Amazing job you did creating my new Blog Design.


2 comments:

Krystal said...

Awww... you are too sweet. I'm so glad you like it! I think it looks great too!

Unknown said...

Krystal is a rock star! I would know, she designed mine too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails