Friday, February 4, 2011

"JOY OF LOVE" - DAY FOUR

Day Four of the "Joy of Love" Photography class was to capture...

"What They Wear"

When I saw this upcoming prompt yesterday, I immediately knew what picture I wanted to take. I wanted to show what my Husband wears around his neck, as a Memorial to two very special people we have lost.
He wears two Crosses. The smaller Cross is for our son Max, Luke's twin, who passed away at the age of three weeks on October 2, 2007. The other Cross is for his Mother, Yvette, who passed away last March 4th after a ten year fight with ALS. He NEVER takes them off.

Now, since I haven't really shown the "Love" for my youngest so far, I thought I would feature him today.

What Grey "Wears" are Hats...
and he likes to wear them low. Usually covering his eyes.


This one is my favorite. I wish it was more in focus. Hard to capture sharp images of a little being always in motion.

And now just for FUN...

What They Wear...
Thanks to their Grandparents who live in New Mexico, the boys always have Cowboy Boots just like Daddy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails