Saturday, February 26, 2011

MEAL PLANNER

I saw this idea somewhere in BlogLand, and I apologize for not remembering where, but I thought it would be perfect for my kitchen.
We are trying VERY HARD to determine weekly menus in advance and stick to them. The goal in doing this, is to keep our grocery bill down. So far, it seems to be working. Rather than referring to a scrap piece of paper where I originally wrote down the options, this fabulous idea is easily accessed and so much more stylish!
I got an 8"x10" frame and some dry-erase markers at the dollar store - all for $4.50. Came home, found a piece of scrapbook paper that coordinated with my kitchen colors, and cut out the letters on my Cricut.

And Voila...

Easy Weekly Meal Planner!!

I'm Linking up here...
UndertheTableandDreamingmmm button

4 comments:

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I love it!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

This is so cute! I love that flower background

PS- I'm doing my first giveaway ever on my blog, I'd love if you would stop by and enter! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-giveaway-and-introducing-your.html

The Autocrat: Haley said...

I do the same thing to keep my grocery bill down too! And I truly believe it works for me and my Mom did this for years. This is soooo much better than the scrap piece of paper. I need to make one! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

What a nifty, thrifty idea!! Please share with my followers, link to my blog bash K.I.S.S. Also, I invite you to link your Etsy shop to The Homespun Slate @ The Tattered Tag, would love to feature you one week. Happy to be a new follower. :)

http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails