Monday, August 2, 2010

DECORATIVE FELT KOOZIE

I'm sure over the past year, you have all seen these beautiful containers that Clorox now has for their cleaning wipes.
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes new Décor canisters - 8 Designs
I always have a container of wipes on the kitchen counter, because with two boys under the age of three, there are a lot of messes to clean up. So, after I first saw the commercial for these gorgeous containers, I ran right out to buy one. Once at the store, all excited to pick just the right pattern, I almost passed out when I saw the price. Needless to say, I never bought one.

Instead, I came up with this idea.
Using Felt, I created a Decorative Koozie for my Clorox Wipe Dispenser.

Now, doesn't this look much better then just the standard Clorox packaging?

Due to the fact that I now have a little person using the potty, who doesn't have ANY aim, I am also keeping a Clorox Wipe dispenser in the bathroom. I will be making another Koozie to compliment our bathroom decor. When I make that one, I will be sure to do a tutorial for it.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXACTLY what I have been looking for - as I have 3 little ones and am a clorox wipe-a-holic!, always needing them on counters and buying en-masse at Sam's Club... great idea!

Koozies said...

Good thing you decided to create your very own koozie. As for your creation, I must say that it surely looks pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails