Tuesday, August 31, 2010

THE HAPPINESS PROJECT:) WEEK 26

I've recently become a blogger friend with Leigh, of Leigh vs. Laundry, who is on a mission to spread Happiness through-out all of "blogger-dom." Every Tuesday, she hosts a place to link up a photo of something that makes you happy.

Photobucket

This is what makes me happy this week...

Over the weekend, we did some MAJOR moving around in our house... we put both boys in the same room and made the nursery into a home office. I'll blog more about those projects later.

Yesterday, while checking my e-mail, Luke wandered into the room carrying his little Elmo laptop. I asked him if he needed to sit at the desk to do his work and he said yes, so I happily obliged.

It absolutely cracks me up when he copies what either my husband or I are doing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails