Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FIRST DAY OF PRE-SCHOOL

His expression is priceless.

Yesterday was the Big Day - Luke's first day of Pre-School, so of course we had to take the infamous "First Day of School" picture. We went outside to take them, but my camera was fogging up due to all the humidity. I took these two, but wasn't sure how they would turn out...
... so then we headed inside, and got these two adorable ones.

When we dropped him off, I don't think he even noticed we had left. I admit, I got a little choked up. Once we were outside, Marc said he had gotten choked up seeing him sitting at the little table. Then he said... "next thing you know, he will be leaving for college".

I said... "don't say that. My baby can't grow up"

1 comment:

leigh hewett said...

I found you over at Nie's show and tell. I thought that you might enjoy a project that I have going on over at my Blog. Every Tuesday I host The Happiness Project. You simply post a photo of something that makes you happy and then link up.

I'm trying to take over the Blogosphere with happiness. Here is a link to this week's post if you want to see what it's all about.

http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/2010/08/happiness-project-week-25.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails