Sunday, April 10, 2011

THRIFT STORE SCORE!!!

I FINALLY DID IT!!! I found something REALLY AWESOME at a Thrift Store. All over Blogland, I'm always seeing posts about Incredibly Cool things that people find while they're thrifting, and I'm so jealous. Well yesterday, I got my first SCORE!!!

And here she is...
Isn't she Beautiful? And she was only...

wait for it...
$6.99!!!!

(I don't know why I'm calling it a "she")

She has hanging brackets so I can hang her on a wall if I want.
She is perfectly Distressed and has adorable little wood knobs.
She has a shelf behind the doors...
and the drawers are cedar boxes.
Love the molding details at the top and bottom...
and I love the little scroll design on the sides.
I'm really not sure what I'm going to with her, but for seven bucks, how could I pass her up.

My boys think she should be a Car Garage.

Well maybe.....

but I think she will find a nice little home in my Craft Space.

1 comment:

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

so cute. Funny thing is I have that same matter inside my purse right now, my kiddo seems to think he belongs there :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails