Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....

AND to my Husband Marc. Yup, that's right, my husband and I share the same Birthday. However, we do not share the same year. I am totally... "Cukoo, Cachoo, Mrs. Robinson", or in another word - a "Cougar". My hubby is a young 35 today, while I'm an even younger 43.

Anyway, enough about how young I am (NOT).

I wanted to share with you the present I got for my hubby. I finally took advantage of the AMAZING offer from the Canvas People, and got a Free photo printed on Canvas. The promo that they run is for a free 8x10, but I upgraded for $10.00 to the 11x14.

This picture is from our first Crawfish Boil last year. The "Dinner" was putting up quite the fight.

Marc is going to hang it in his office. Right now, it's just sitting on the dresser.

The Canvas People aren't running that particular Promo right now, but they run it quite often, so keep checking back to their website so you can get one of your own.

I also wanted to share with you the creativity of my Husband. I don't know what it is with him, but he does not like to buy cards. I think it's mostly that he just doesn't have the time, but instead, he ALWAYS gives me something from the heart that he writes himself.

This is the "Card" he gave me last night. Love the "Ducks Unlimited" sticker.
Love that he took the time to think about the overall design.
But most of all, I LOVE what he wrote.


He told me when he gave it to me, that it was different from what he was originally going to write. But that after surprising him with a Birthday cake and the Amazing Canvas photo, I had inspired him.

4 comments:

Beth@Wiccan Make Some Too said...

A very Happy Birthday to the both of you!

EG CameraGirl said...

Happy birthday! I think you are having a wonderful day so far! Hope the rest is just as nice.

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

Happy Birthday!
I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog. Check it out:http://anappleforthecrafter.blogspot.com/2011/04/dundies.html

Don't forget to grab a "featured" button!

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

Happy Birthday! Those are the best gifts =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails