Thursday, October 28, 2010

SALTED CARAMEL CUPCAKES

YUMMMMMMMM............
Sea Salt, Caramel, German Chocolate, Toffee Bits & Buttercream Frosting... Do I need to say more? This combination is Absolute Perfection!!!
I saw the recipe for these delectable treats a few months ago, via one of the many Linky Parties I visit on a regular basis. Yesterday, I was having a SERIOUS craving for something sweet, so I thought it was about time to whip up a batch.

Thank you to a fellow Virginian at Me and My Pink Mixer for introducing me to this scrumptious little dessert.

If you would like to try to make these for your selves (and maybe share with others), go here for the Cupcake recipe and here for the Buttercream Frosting recipe. They are VERY easy to make and I guarantee they will make you Happy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails