Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DRUG STORE CANVASES

Did you know that you can get photo canvases at the Drug Store? Well I didn't, until recently when a friend mentioned to me that CVS now offers Gallery Wrapped Canvases. I didn't think much of it because I had been pretty loyal to an online company. But after having a recent issue with them, I thought I would give the Drug Store a try.

I just happened to go to the CVS website one day earlier this month, and they just happened to be running a 25% off special. I had recently taken a way cute pic of my boy's bare feet, and I thought it would be perfect for their bathroom. See...!!
With the 25% off special, I was able to get a 16x20 canvas for under $35. And since I had it shipped to my local store, the shipping was Free! When I went to pick them (yes, them - I ordered two) up today, I was pleasantly Impressed with what I got for the money.

First, the colors were spot on with the original pic (that was the issue I had with the other company).
Second, it was a nice 1.25" thick.
Third, the corners were wrapped Amazingly TIGHT!
And Fourth, the backing was Incredible!! Nicely finished with hangers already attached.
Here's the other one I ordered. I love it's odd size - 12x18 ($27 with special discount). It hangs above the commode.


So, if you are looking for a NICE Gallery Wrapped Canvas... Give CVS a Try!!

2 comments:

Brandee Shafer said...

Oh! Thanks for letting me know!

April said...

I can't wait to pick a picture and give it try Kristol! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails