Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LITTLE HOLIDAY TOUCHES

Since I have 20 little fingers that like to touch EVERYTHING, I don't put decorations out on low surfaces. So, I have to go high and work with what I've got on the walls. This year, I thought I would add a little festiveness to our TV area.
I've had these PB wall mount glass vases for years. I used some peppermint candies in the bottom of the glass to support the fresh holly. Then I added some Christmas ribbon, twine, and a silver ornament.
The pictures of my three boys hang on these burgandy canvases year round. All I did was add the twine bow to hold the silver ornaments. That's my firstborn when he was 3 months old.
I have this little wooden sign that I always hang over a door handle, but this year I hung it from a wreath hook and am using it (along with some clothespins) to display our Christmas Cards.

All we have left to do is the tree. We bought it Saturday morning, and put it up in the house on Sunday afternoon. Sunday night we added the lights.

Hopefully, one night this week, my husband will get home early enough so we can add the ornaments.

4 comments:

balloons said...

I found your blog on google and it is really a great blog with very good posts i would like to subscribe this blog so can you please send me the details of your blog...

Beth @ Wiccan Make Some Too said...

So cute!

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Everything looks beautiful!
Would love for you to link up to my holiday open house.
http://adventuresofthemichelenafamily.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-open-house-party-week-2-living.html

Leah (old account) said...

Such a cute blog. Love your holiday ideas! Im your newest follower :)

livinglifecrafty.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails