Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CHRISTMAS MANTLE

How is it that my Christmas Mantle is decorated differently every year? I really don't have a whole lot of decorations, so you would think it would always be the same. Anyway, this is this year's version.
I do have a new addition. I got new stocking holders. The ones I had before were all different, which really bugged me, so I thought I would try to make them. I got the stainless weighted hooks at Walmart - all four for $12. That's normally the price of just one holder. I really had NO idea what I was going to add as decoration, but I found these glittered snowflake frames at the dollar store. So for now, I added "N.O.E.L.", until I figure out what else to do.
Or until you, my followers, inspire me to create something better.

Is Mr. Tinslesparkle's time here with us so hard that he is going to try to escape on my reindeer?

I'm linking up here... be sure to go visit them to see all the other awesome projects.
giveaways
holiday open house buttonJoin  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up    party!UndertheTableandDreaming mmm button

4 comments:

Beth @ Wiccan Make Some Too said...

Flipping through the blogger dashboard of blogs I follow & saw this post. Love the look of your mantel. The Noel stocking holders are the bomb!

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Super cute! Love your new stocking holders!

The House Creative said...

Your mantel is gorgeous! I love the stocking holders. So cute!

Unknown said...

I like the addition of NOEL. I think it fits perfectly. I love your stockings as well. Did you make them/embellish yourself? If so you should stop on by for my Christmas Stocking Linky Party this weekend.

http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails