Saturday, September 4, 2010

I WON, I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!!!!!!

I WON!!!

What did I win you ask? Well let me tell you... I won, what I think, is probably the greatest thing ever.

I use Project Life

Project Life is a Scrapbook Kit that was created by one of the coolest ladies out there in the blogging & scrapbooking universe - Miss Becky Higgins. Be sure to check out her Blog. It is ALWAYS chocked full of good and fun information.

The whole premise behind Project Life is that for an entire year you take a picture every single day. The picture can be of anything and everything... not just people. Then with the kit, everything is included to help you journal about each photo. I love doing my scrapbooks they way I've always done them, but I also realize, that I just don't have the time to do my scrapbooks the way I've always done them... so this "Project Life"... this amazing gift that I WON... is the answer.

Now you ask, how did I win? From Becky's blog, she had a link to another person's blog. This person, Kara Layne, is an incredible photographer from Phoenix... oh if only I still lived in AZ - I would so have her take a family portrait of me with the men in my life. Anyway, Kara was giving away a Project Life kit to the person who could best answer this question...

"What day or moment in your life do you wish you had a picture of and why?"

This was how I answered...

September 12, 2007 - 6:30am. It was the morning after my twins were born 8 weeks premature. My littlest one (who we were told was a girl, but turned out to be a boy - quite the surprise in the delivery room), was being transfered to another hospital that could take care of his special needs. They wheeled him into my room in his isolettte so I could see him before he left. He was 3lbs., 6oz., and 17" long... so tiny. When they put the isolette next to my bed, his eyes were open and he was looking at me. I wish I had a picture of him at that moment. My sweet Max went to be with Jesus 20 days later.

Be sure to go here to see why she picked me out of all 642 touching answers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails