Friday, September 30, 2011

SWEET TEA SOCIAL

Sweet Tea Social

I am so excited to be attending this very special event next weekend. I have been craft blogging for a little over a year now, and can't wait to meet some other fellow crafters who live in the area. I've already met one of the hosts, Allison. We met back in May right after she moved to VA from KY. Can't wait to see her again.

If you follow me and live in the Richmond, VA area, please try to come join us. It should be a lot of fun!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Kristol--I am thrilled you thought of me and wrote telling me about this :)

I live in Lynchburg which is only a 2 hr drive from Richmond. I would LOVE to be there unfortunately that weekend I will be keeping the girls I nanny while their parents are away. I am very bummed--please keep me posted about things like this in the future, I would love to attend and meet you ladies in person!

Enjoy your time there--have a great weekend!

Brandee Shafer said...

Kristol of the fabulous accessorising, it was so nice to meet you today! And your blog is supa cute!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Loved meeting you on Saturday! What a cute blog! I'm getting on to edit pics and write a post about the social, so I'll be sending over a copy in a bit.
best wishes,
linda

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

it was so nice gettin' to meet ya this weekend!! Thank you SO very much for hangnin' out with us :) Here's to some more fun VA blogger outtings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails