Tuesday, November 26, 2013

BABY SHOWER CRAFTS...

Back in August, I co-hosted a baby shower for a dear friend of mine.  We wanted it for both Mommy and Daddy to be, so we decided on a Pot Luck Barbeque.  We were on a very tight budget and short timeline, so luckily, this kept me from going too over the top.  Everything that we did was simple and beautiful.

It all started with these Pom-Poms.  I saw them here, and knew they would be perfect for hanging over the food table.


Then I found this adorable Wish Mobile here.  The exact thing for friends and family to leave sentimental and loving notes for baby and Mommy and Daddy.


And then we added a few other crafty touches...

Isn't this Owl cake simply adorable?  I can not take credit for it, however.  The grandmother was kind enough to make it.  I knew she was bringing the cake, but I had no idea it would be this wonderful.


 It was supposed to have been a Surprise shower, but it didn't work out quite like that. However, both Mommy and Daddy to be, had a wonderful time and left with many gorgeous gifts for little Miss Elsie.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails