Monday, August 16, 2010

SCHOOL SUPPLY VIRGIN

We JUST found out this past Friday, that Luke got into a nearby Pre-School. Honestly, I didn't even start making calls about getting him into pre-school until two weeks ago. We live in the country, I figured it would be easy... not so much. Anyway, he got the last spot - at the last minute. He starts to Pre-School this Wednesday, so I only had a few days to get everything ready. I was quite surprised that there was a Required School Supply list for a three year old... I mean, Really??

This is what he needs...
12 large Glue Sticks
1 Watercolor tray with brush
1 box of Jumbo Crayons
1 bottle of Elmer's School Glue
and these...
3 boxes of Baby Wipes
2 containers of Clorox Wipes
1 bottle of Hand Sanitizer
1 box of Tissue (I bought an 8 pack of travel size... hopefully that's okay)
1 box of Ziploc Sandwich Bags
1 standard size Bath Towel
Don't you just love a new box of Crayons?

I have to say, I really enjoyed making these purchases, and I know I will look forward to this tradition every year. The best part of having to buy all these things, was that it was the Perfect excuse to Finally purchase a Label Maker. Everything has to be labeled with Luke's name, so I really put it to the test last night after I got home and had all of his supplies organized.

Check back Wednesday, 'cause you know I will be posting a "First Day of School" picture.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails