Monday, September 15, 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL...

So my boys have been back in school now for a month - we start mid August, and I've done a couple of Back to School projects.

The first being a couple of cute "Pencils" for their teachers.  These are the cute little Rolo candy pencils that are all over Pinterest.

The boys informed me that their teachers loved them.

Second, is what I threw together for my oldest son's birthday, which was last week.  This year, our public schools have now made the rule that any birthday treats that are brought to school to be shared with classmates, must be STORE BOUGHT!  BOO!!  I understand the reasoning behind it, because of all the food allergies that so many children seem to have nowadays, but still... I like making things.  It makes me sad :(

But I still found a way to make something.  I scoured the Internet and found quite a bit of inspiration that were non-food ideas.  This is what I ended up doing.

Cause all kids love Curly Straws.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails