Sunday, April 28, 2013

VALENTINE YARN WREATH

When I went to my Facebook page to post about my earlier blog posts from this morning, my Cover photo reminded me that I had forgotten about my Valentine wreath project.

Back in January, a good friend of mine decided she needed a "Girls Day", and thought it would be fun if we did a craft.  From a blog that she follows, she saw where a group of women had gotten together and made wrapped yarn wreaths.  So on a Sunday afternoon, we gathered at her house and started to do some serious wrapping.

I had always wanted to do a yarn wreath, and from all the ones I had seen, I really liked the Argyle style.  So I decided to integrate the Argyle style with the Valentine Holiday.

Here are the beautiful wreaths we all made that day.  Can you guess which one is mine?

It was a fun afternoon spent with good friends, yummy food, and amazing creativity.  
This type of wreath is really very simple, and doesn't take a whole lot of time to create.  So give it a try sometime!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails