Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CUSTOM ORDERS

Last month, my Etsy shop had a little sale, which got me Five Custom Orders. And they all came at the end of the month, so needless to say, I've been a busy little bee.

I wanted to share with you what I created for my wonderful customers.

This first one was for Krystal over at Sassy Sanctuary. She needed a bag for Church. She teaches Sunday School, so she has a lot to carry along with her Bible. Along with being a Church Tote, it also doubles as a Diaber Bag. So now every Sunday, she can load it up with Everything she needs and go in Style.
Krystal selected the two main fabrics and sent them to me.
I added the third fabric to be used for this cute Ruffle embellishment...
and for a little trim detail on the inside pockets.
I think the size turned out great, and I will probably be making more of these to add to my shop.

These next three are for a High School classmate of mine you wanted bags for herself and her two daughters - one being 15 and the other being 21. My only instructions were that they needed to be black and white, and all different.

LOVE the Bling Button on this one.



Can you guess who got which one?

And this last one is for another High School classmate. She told me she likes black and whites, but that she also likes green. When I saw this fabric, I got so excited. I knew it would be the perfect one.

LOVE the little Rosette Button... so much so, I also used it on one of the bags above...

and, I added the little Ruffle detail.

What do you think of the little ruffle? It's new for me, but I might start doing it more.

Hopefully, these inspired you to come visit me at my Etsy shop, and maybe have me whip something beautiful up for you.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails