Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CIRCLES ARE THE NEW RECTANGLES

If you've been following me for a while... well at least for the last couple of weeks, you know I've recently opened a shop on Etsy where I sell Handmade, Quilted, Cotton, "One of a Kind" Totes. With the start of this little enterprise, of course I needed business cards. So, to keep it in the "family" I looked to Etsy for options. That's where I discovered Traci's shop, Posh Girl Boutique. She had the most unique options for business card's that I've ever seen... round... not rectangular.
I was so excited that within her inventory of designs, she had the "Dandelion" which has become my Blog's and Etsy shop's Logo. The other aspect of what she offers, is the fact that the cards come in this cute little box.
Traci was great to work with, especially since it took me FOREVER to figure out what fonts I wanted to use. We finalized a design with a couple of hours of me placing the order, and then I received them in the mail two days later. Talk about service.

So, if you're looking for some unique business cards, or calling cards for you busy moms, definitely check out Posh Girl Boutique at Etsy.

1 comment:

Peek at My Paper said...

so you wouldn't mind if I stole your idea and got round ones too?
:)
I am heading over now to take a peek...
thx

Related Posts with Thumbnails